At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Security Operations Analyst to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
Skills: Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions, Maintain critical thinking and composure under pressure, Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical constituents. Capable of providing assistance with the preparation of internal training materials and documentation, Ability to be productive and maintain focus without direct supervision, Passionate in the practice and pursuit of customer service excellence, Willing to accommodate shift-based work for a global organization, Provide exemplary customer service by striving for first call resolution and demonstrating, empathy, respect, professionalism, and expertise, Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret user questions and issues, and the ability to resolve these issues in the context of organizational policies, standards, and other requirements, Openess for Intercultural Collaboration.
Role Purpose: Global Security Operations Coordinator provides technical, administrative, and procedural support for the Firm's information security program to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems in accordance with the Firm's business objectives, regulatory requirements, and strategic goals.
• Possess a Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree or substantial equivalent experience
• Language level: Proficiency in oral and written English.
Special Requirements, Licenses, and Certifications
• GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GMON, Comptia CySa+
• CISSP or SSCP desired
• Five years of professional experience in information security with a focus on security operations and technical support.
• 3+ years of experience with common security platforms such as antivirus, full disk encryption, two factor authentication, PKI, and data leakage protection.
• Deep understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, common network services, and other foundational topics.
• Intermediate knowledge of server, workstation, and Active Directory technologies that impact security controls.
• Demonstrate productive participation in the implementation of industry best practices around IT service delivery and quality, problem management (Ishikawa, 5 Whys, Kepner Tregoe), risk management, continuous improvement.
• Experience in dealing with Tier 2 customer issues and willing to assume responsibilities consistent with a subject matter expert within the Security Operations group. Such responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, root cause determination, developing remediation plans in concert with vendors and other internal constituents, implementing those remediation plans to prevent recurrence, and updating playbooks and KB's.
• 2+ years experience with security operations response procedures and practices, including the use of security orchestration tools and ticketing systems, to ensure competent handling of both operational and security incidents
• Provide Tier 2 technical and support services to the global organization on behalf of the Information Security Team.
• Receive, process, and resolve tickets per defined SLA's.
• Assist in the architecture, deployment, and ongoing support of key security systems necessary for the protection of Firm assets.
• Understand Firm policies and standards and be capable of conveying those requirements to end users in a non-confrontational manner.
• Critically assess current practices and provide feedback to management on improvement opportunities.
• Report compliance failures to management for immediate remediation.
• Maintain assigned systems to ensure confidentiality, availability, integrity, and reliability, including the oversight of current and projected capacity, performance, and licensing.
• Provide status reports and relevant metrics to the Security Operations Manager.
• Contribute to the Firm's security-related information repositories and other marketing/awareness endeavours.
• Participate in special projects as needed.
• Engage in cross-training and knowledge transfer opportunities within the security team that support the Firm's security roadmap and strategy.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!